Dean, Students' Welfare Nauni Solan 173 230 INDIA
Training and Placement Cell
A training and placement cell is functioning in the University for Quality Enhancement of Education and Campus Placement of students. It also aims at skill up-gradation and capacity building of students, besides providing opportunities for entrepreneurship development. Most specifically, it has the following activities:
- Personality development classes are regularly conducted every year for the final year students of BSc, MSc and PhD students of the colleges.
- Career oriented workshops are regularly conducted with final year students of BSc. Students are made aware about career prospects after graduation.
- All advertisements are regularly displayed on the notice boards for easy access by the students.
- Vacancies are circulated through Whatsapp groups maintained by the students of both the colleges
- Coaching sessions for JRF / SRF / Bank positions are organized.
- Invitation to motivational speakers is regularly extended.
- Organisation of business fests and job fairs is a future activity.
- Career empowerment coaching is planned for SC/ ST/OBC/ EWS-General
Dr. K. K. Raina
Student Placement & Counseling Cell,
Dr Y.S. Parmar UH&F Nauni-Solan (HP)-173 230.
- Phone : +91-1792-252325 (O), 94180-66325 (M)
- Email : email@example.com
The formal request should contain:
- Company profile
- Job description
- Service condition
- The place of appointment
- Any other relevant information
Procedure for conducting Campus- Interview
When the Cell is contacted for the campus interview, wide publicity is made by circulating notice to all the concerned departments, colleges, out-stations, regional centers, hostels etc. The passed out students are also contacted telephonically or by sending mail. The Cell fixes the date, time & venue for conducting Campus Interview in consultation with the organization as well as the students.
The arrangements of the stay for the executives are made in the University Guest House.
Placement Brochure...Click to download